Introductory Course 2019 – 2020
Freud – Lacan
The Fundamentals of Psychoanalysis
- The course runs for three terms, starting in September 2019.
- Seminars take place most Saturdays from 11am to 1.00pm in Central London.
- Students can also attend and participate in all relevant CFAR lectures, seminars and activities that form part of the training programme, with the exception of the specific category of ‘clinical seminars’.
- Sessions will alternate between lectures covering the topics from the list below, and reading fundamental texts by Freud and Lacan.
- The fees are £850 for the course. This can be paid in two payments.
Registration of £425 must be received by 1 September 2019 and a further £425 on 28 September 2019. NB: Fees are non refundable once course has commenced.
Fees can be paid directly into the bank via BACS (please let administrator know if you pay this way):
Centre for Freudian Analysis and Research Ltd
Lloyds Bank plc
Sort Code: 30-00 04
Account No: 02101859
If you wish to apply to the Introductory Course, please use the booking form below or fill this form and return it to the Centre’s Administrator:
Topics to be Addressed
- The Unconscious
- The Mirror Phase
- The Variable Session
- Oedipus Complex
- The Drive
- Unconscious Phantasy
- The Image and the Ego
- The Symbolic, The Imaginary, The Real
- The Subject and the Other
Please use one of the following options for the payment and then send us the details using the form below.
Account holder: Centre for Freudian Analysis and Research Ltd
Bank name: Lloyds Bank plc (Law Courts)
Sort Code: 30-00-04
Account Number: 02101859
Make cheques payable to ‘CFAR Ltd’ and send it to the address below:
Suite 56, 571 Finchley Road, London NW3 7BN (NB: This is a postal address only)